Thursday, August 1, 2013

One Size Fits All?

OK - in the past we have been bombarded with products listed  --- one size fits all. I have seen everything from pantie hose to stretchy pants to shirts --- really!
We went shopping this week for a no slam toilet seat. Don't know what the hype is about these but this was on my other half's must have list.
So off to Home Depot.
This is what we bought ......

Note the dual seat. Small butt... Big butt? A mystery??

I have to say I have never had issues falling through the toilet seat so I knew which size I needed.




When in doubt ----- read the instructions.
Wow I realize this is a parents or grandparent toilet seat ..... made to accommodate little people.
What a great idea!



Now when my little people visit I won't have to worry about them falling in.
They will be happy --- I will be happy.

OH ---- anyone visiting is welcome to try both sizes.


Anyway .... we have a no slam toilet seat geared for all sizes.

Never stop exploring.
Always try new things.
Enjoy every day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mom!
    Finally I am trying to be a blog comment provider :)
    New seat looks good. Better function and quiet is always an upgrade.

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was super easy - I have no idea why I had so much trouble initially - Dad shares REALLY good instructions! Thanks!!

    kari xx

    ReplyDelete